Threshfield Moor

Tuesday 4 March. It was a showery morning so I waited until 1pm before venturing out for a walk. Since I didn’t fancy anything too strenuous I decided to try again to do the walk that I abandoned on Sunday due to the rain. Whilst it remained dry, there was a strong chill wind blowing for most of the time and instead of doing the full 7½ miles by going to Bordley, I cut a little bit out but still managed 6 miles with 790ft of ascent.

Given the uncertainty of the weather, I couldn’t really make my mind up whether or not to go out for a walk today or just to stay in the warmth of my caravan. In the end, I’m glad that I made the effort even though it only took a couple of hours.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s