Early Finish

Wednesday 19 June. The weather was fine today in Wales but the forecast for the next 4 days is grim. The pain in my foot is such that I can’t say that I’m enjoying my walking very much just now. Consequently, I decided to come home early in the hope that I can get to see a doctor a little sooner. There are two doctors on duty on Friday but I can only get an appointment by phoning them on the day. At least this will be better than waiting until Thursday 27 June.

I suspect that the doctor will suggest a period of enforced rest, which is perhaps what I should have done for the last two weeks. If this is the case, then I’ll probably have to cancel my two weeks at Coniston on 8 July in the hope that this will do the trick and that I’ll be able to head off to Northumberland & Hawes for a month on 12 August. If 7 weeks of rest doesn’t do the trick then I may have to press for some other form of treatment from the NHS. Watch this space!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s